AC Maintenance in College Station, Bryan, Navasota, TX, and Surrounding Areas
AC Maintenance by Superior Air Repair
If you bought a modern heating or cooling system, you want to make sure it’s operating effectively and that you’re receiving good value for your money. If your air conditioner is near the end of its 10- to 15-year typical lifespan and you have no plans to replace it, it is vital to get it serviced regularly. As Ignoring routine AC maintenance might result in expensive repairs and replacements. Contact Us Today for AC Maintenance in College Station, Bryan, Navasota, TX, and Surrounding Areas.
The Significance Of Routine Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Regular Maintenance: According to HVAC experts, the equipment is safeguarded with routine AC maintenance. Checkups regularly help to prevent costly and unexpected repairs. AC units must work harder to sustain air output when ducts are blocked and have dirty filters.
- Energy Savings: Preventative maintenance keeps air conditioners running at total capacity, saving energy. Cleaning the blades, cooling coils, and other components of your air conditioner regularly is a must. Changing the air filter every one or two months may help your AC unit last longer.
- Peace of Mind: When air conditioners are failing, dirt and debris can gather in and around the unit. This has a harmful influence on indoor air quality over time. Filters that are clogged enable air pollutants to get through, causing allergies and breathing problems.
Checklist For Air Conditioning Maintenance:
- Condenser coils should be checked and cleaned
- Examine and clean the drain pan
- To avoid water overflow, inspect and clean condensate drains
- Check for Freon leaks in all coils and connections
- Check for dangerous leakage in capacitors
- Inspect the internal cabinets for mold development and contaminants
- For mold and mildew prevention, clean and sterilize the evaporator coil
- Air filters should be checked and cleaned
- Check for good air circulation at all supply vents
- Test the heating components to make sure they’re working correctly
- Examine the safety controls
- Ensure that all pumps and associated gear are in working order
- Make that the reversing valve is working correctly
- Ensure that the motor and blower bearings are lubricated
- Make a note of any corrosion areas and, if necessary, add protective film to the equipment
- Controls and switches should be inspected, cleaned, and sprayed
- Check the battery life and thermostat calibration
- Check for the correct operation of all electrical components
- Check all wiring connections and, if necessary, replace them
- Check that all relays are working correctly
- Check the running amperage of the compressor
- Keeping track of motor amperes can help you compare visits in the future
- Check the equipment that controls the flow of refrigerant
- Refrigerant pressures should be tested and monitored
- Examine the operating temperatures as well as the temperature decrease across the coils
- Evaluation of the system’s efficiency
- Upon conclusion of a maintenance visit, ask for a full report
Everyone wants to ensure that their air conditioning system will keep them cool in the summer and warm in the winter. A regular AC maintenance schedule will provide you with this comfort. Superior Air Repair will enhance your energy efficiency, save you money, and give you peace of mind. If you want to know about our excellent AC maintenance services, contact us today.