AC Replacement in College Station, Bryan, Navasota, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Excellent HVAC Services by Superior Air Repair
An AC is necessary for a household’s comfort and health. Air conditioning keeps the interior cold, circulates the air, reduces humidity, and filters hazardous airborne contaminants. Contact Us Today for AC Replacement in College Station, Bryan, Navasota, TX, and Surrounding Areas.
But what should you do when your AC starts breaking down regularly? Replace it as soon as possible.
Calculate The Cost Of Replacing Your Air Conditioner:
An HVAC specialist will measure square footage and do load calculations based on the temperature in your area, the property size, and the capacity to contain conditioned air when they arrive at your site. Following the evaluation, they will recommend the size and type of HVAC system and any required ducting and outside envelope repairs. All these factors play an essential role in deciding the AC replacement cost.
What To Know Before AC Replacement?
- Get a professional company: The ideal option is to get a referral from a friend or family member. However, local home service referral sites are good if you verify their BBB rating.
- High-efficiency models: A high-efficiency AC unit will cost a little more upfront, but it will save you money in the long run. When buying a new air conditioner, look for the ENERGY STAR label. It identifies the most cost-effective units on the market.
- Annual maintenance: Before AC replacement, talk to your company about a maintenance plan. Annual tune-ups guarantee that your device is operating at peak efficiency – and that your warranty is still valid.
- Shopping off-season: During the colder months, more brands are likely to be in stock — and on sale.
- AC size: If your air conditioner is the wrong size for your home’s square footage, you’ll have several issues. If the unit is more extensive than required, it will constantly cycle on and off, wasting energy and raising your power bill. Your company will want to complete a load calculation even if you replace an earlier model.
- SEER rating: It measures an air conditioner’s efficiency. The minimum SEER standard was raised from 13 to 14 by the US Department of Energy in 2015. An energy-efficient categorization is one with a value of 14 to 22.
- Load calculation: A load calculation is used to determine the optimum size of the air conditioner for your home. Your HVAC specialist does this by matching the thermal parameters of your home to its cooling capability (in BTUs). A typical estimate considers the house’s size, temperature zone, roof material, directional orientation, and other relevant factors.
It takes some effort to replace an air conditioner, but getting the correct one will provide constant, dependable comfort for years to come. If you’re looking for a replacement, start your search at Superior Air Repair. We provide excellent HVAC service and a cost-effective maintenance program to keep your system working smoothly. Contact us today to learn more.