Air Duct Cleaning in College Station, Bryan, Navasota, TX, and Surrounding Areas
College Station Air Duct Cleaning
Experts agree that if moisture and dirt are present in duct systems, biological pollutants can increase and spread throughout the property. The most efficient technique to avoid biological development in all air ducts is to control moisture. Contact Us Today for Air Duct Cleaning in College Station, Bryan, Navasota, TX, and Surrounding Areas.
Are your allergies getting worse when you’re at home? If yes, then it may be time for a detailed air duct cleaning. At Superior Air Repair, we offer residents and businesses throughout the Bryan-College Station area detailed air duct cleaning services to remove dust, odors, and indoor air pathogens from your home or commercial space. We can inspect all of the ductwork in your home to improve the quality of the air you breathe. We also specialize in dryer vent cleaning which can help prevent lint build-up and reduces your fire hazard risk.
How Can You Avoid Duct Contamination And Dirt Getting Into The System?
- Use the highest-efficiency air filter suggested by your heating and cooling system manufacturer.
- Filters should be changed regularly.
- Replace your filters more often if they become blocked.
- Ensure no missing filters and air cannot get past the filter holder and bypass the filters.
- Make that the service provider cleans the cooling coils and drain pans.
- Do not use the heating and cooling system until the dust has been cleaned up during building or remodeling work in your home.
- Vacuum and dust your home regularly. (Use a HEPA vacuum cleaner or the highest efficiency filter bags your vacuum cleaner can accommodate.) Vacuuming can increase the quantity of dust in the air and your ducts during and after vacuuming.
- If your heating system contains in-duct humidification equipment, follow the manufacturer’s instructions for operating and maintaining the humidifier.
What Are The Steps That Experts Use To Clean Air Ducts?
- Pre-inspection: The air duct cleaning technician will examine the duct system. Looking at all ductwork access points, analyzing their condition (by peeking inside), and deciding which cleaning approach is ideal for your property. Cleaning will commence when the ductwork has been checked.
- Negative pressure and debris removal- air duct cleaning procedure: The technician will next set up the vacuum collection unit to establish negative air pressure in the air ducts. After establishing this, the specialist will begin agitating the ductwork’s walls, removing contaminants such as duct dirt, pollen, germs, and other unpalatable stuff caught on the walls.
- Final walk-through inspection: After cleaning the air ducts, they must be inspected to ensure that the ducts have been thoroughly cleaned.
What Will An Air Duct Cleaning Company Do?
- Allow the entire system to be inspected and cleaned by opening all access ports.
- Before air duct cleaning, make sure there are no asbestos-containing materials in the heating and cooling system (e.g., insulation, register boots, etc.).
- Asbestos-containing materials require careful handling and should only be disturbed or removed by adequately educated and equipped professionals.
- If the vacuum exhausts within the home, use only high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) vacuuming equipment.
- During the cleaning process, keep your carpet and other things safe.
- To remove dust and other particles from duct surfaces, use a well-controlled brushing technique with contact vacuum cleaning.
- Only use brushes with soft bristles for sheet metal ducts and fiberglass duct boards internally lined with fiberglass.
- While soft-bristled brushes can be used to clean flex ducts, it may be more cost-effective to replace available flex ducts.
- Protect the ductwork by sealing and re-insulating any access holes the service provider may have built or utilized to ensure it is airtight.
One can also request additional services such as air duct sanitization and dryer vent cleaning at discounted rates. Call Superior Air Repair to schedule an appointment. Our specialists will provide a free onsite assessment and, if approved, a professional air duct cleaning that will make your house healthier and cleaner.
"We are an Authorized Dealer for Trane AND Lennox!"
We also provide the following services:
What You Can Expect from an Air Duct Cleaning Service
When you reach out to us for an air duct cleaning service, we come to your location prepared. Our HVAC team is equipped with the best Rotobrush system on the market today. Using The Brush Beast™ air duct cleaning system, Superior Air Repair can ensure a thorough and efficient cleaning.
Below are some of the quality steps that our team takes in cleaning your air ducts:
- We wear shoe covers when we enter your home to protect your floors
- We handle your registers carefully
- We protect your wall corners
- We take all the filth with us and leave your property as clean as we found it
How Often Should Air Ducts Be Cleaned?
Air duct cleaning should be performed in your home every 5-7 years to maintain good indoor air quality. At Superior Air Repair, our team of NATE certified technicians has the training and experience to help you and your family breathe easier.
Air duct cleaning provides the following benefits:
- Improves the efficiency of your heating or cooling system
- Removes dirt, dust, and mildew from your ductwork
- Lessens the amount of dust in your home or commercial space
- Removes unpleasant odors
Commercial properties can also benefit from regular air duct cleaning to keep your employees and patrons safe and healthy.
Who Can Benefit from a Duct Cleaning Service?
While air duct cleaning should be conducted in all homes and commercial buildings, it is particularly helpful for families and individuals who are more vulnerable to the effects of poor indoor air quality.
These people include:
- Infants and children
- Residents with allergies to dust, pollen, and pet dander
- Households with pets
- Elderly residents
People who are prone to infections or have weak immune systems such as those with cystic fibrosis, receiving chemotherapy, have a history of organ transplants, and others
HVAC Experts You Can Trust
Ensuring Your Total Comfort & Satisfaction
Superior Service Every Time
When You Need Us, We're There
Our team provides 24/7 emergency services to ensure that no one goes without comfort.
We stand behind our work. Exceeding expectations is what we're known for.
10 Year Warranty Available on New System Installations
Need new equipment? We've got you covered! Superior Air Repair only provides customers with the best.