Ductless Installation in College Station, Bryan, Navasota, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Ductless Installation Services by Superior Air Repair
Technology has come a long way in these modern times. Gone are the days when people used to have furnaces and air conditioning systems with ducts all over the house. Now, people’s choice is shifting to ductless HVAC systems. Contact Us Today for Ductless Installation in College Station, Bryan, Navasota, TX, and Surrounding Areas.
You might wonder what’s so different about ductless systems? We’re here to explain why ductless installations are preferable among residents.
What Are The Different Types Of System Technologies In The HVAC World?
There are four kinds of HVAC systems based on different working technology:
- Split system
There are two separate units in this system. There is an outdoor system comprising a condenser and compressor, and the other is an indoor unit with an evaporator coil and blower component.
- Hybrid split system
The hybrid split system’s functioning differs from the split system. They transfer the air from the indoors to the outdoors. They are environment friendly, but they are excellent for regions that receive mild winter and summer.
- Ductless system
Ductless systems are HVAC systems that do not require a network of duct systems to transfer the processed air. A ductless system gets directly installed on the walls, and you can have as many as you want in different rooms.
- Packaged heating and cooling system
This system is an outstanding option for providing comfort and relief from the weather in commercial buildings. All essential components are assembled in one unit. It is situated on the rooftop or near the base of the building.
Why Are Ductless HVAC Systems More Popular Than Other Systems?
- A ductless AC can provide cold and warm air services according to the weather outside. They distribute the air evenly and effectively.
- The ductless installation process is free of hassles and troubles as there is no need for ducts to supply air to every corner.
- They are small, flexible, and can fit in any room. Also, the system does not look so bad in your room or hamper the beauty of your house.
- They are excellent money-saving systems. They work on electricity and help you reduce your carbon footprint.
- They are not only healthy for the earth and your pockets. They are healthy for you and your family’s health! They come with advanced and effective air filters that destroy all the germs and bacteria from the air.