Indoor Air Quality in College Station, Bryan, Navasota, TX, and Surrounding Areas
College Station Indoor Air Quality
As we spend more and more time indoors, it’s important to take into consideration the quality of the air we breathe inside our homes. There are many factors that contribute to indoor air quality including humidity levels, presence of particulate matter, ventilation, and more. To help you breathe cleaner and healthier air indoors, Superior Air Repair strongly recommends a thorough assessment of your indoor air quality.
Whether it’s for your home or commercial space, our NATE certified technicians have comprehensive knowledge of the requirements of EPA as well as OSHA to ensure good indoor air quality. This assessment may include determining possible sources of contaminants and pollutant pathways, inspecting your HVAC systems, and giving recommendations on how to improve indoor air quality.
"We are an Authorized Dealer for Trane AND Lennox!"
Quality Systems to Improve Indoor Air Quality
At Superior Air Repair, our team is proud to be one of the leading HVAC companies in Bryan-College Station to offer residents and commercial properties top-of-the-line systems that can help improve indoor air quality.
We are proud to offer systems such as:
- Air Cleaners: Installed as part of your HVAC system, air cleaners are designed to filter out dust mites, pollen, mildew, and other bacteria and viruses in the air.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: A whole-house system that keeps the presence of moisture in the air balanced no matter what the season is.
- Home Ventilation Systems: These systems keep your indoor air fresh and clean by continuously circulating it with outdoor air.
- UV Lights: Using ultraviolet light, these systems kill bacteria, mildew, and other harmful contaminants even before it can circulate throughout your home.
We also offer a wide range of programmable thermostats from units that you can control via your smartphone to those with zone controls that allow you to adjust the temperature in the different rooms of your house and help you save on energy costs.
How to Maintain Good Indoor Air Quality
Good indoor air quality not only benefits those suffering from allergies or respiratory diseases, it is also beneficial for every person who spends time indoors. While our Bryan-College Station indoor air quality systems can greatly improve the air you breathe in your home or commercial space, there are also some proactive steps that you can take to help maintain good indoor air quality.
Below are some helpful tips that you can follow:
- Change the filter of your air conditioner or furnace as recommended
- If you have gas cooking appliances, make sure that it’s vented to the outdoors
- Ban smoking inside your home
- Make sure to have your air ducts cleaned at least twice a year
- Let a professional inspect your cooling and heating systems at least once a year to ensure efficiency
HVAC Experts You Can Trust
Ensuring Your Total Comfort & Satisfaction
Superior Service Every Time
When You Need Us, We're There
Our team provides 24/7 emergency services to ensure that no one goes without comfort.
We stand behind our work. Exceeding expectations is what we're known for.
10 Year Warranty Available on New System Installations
Need new equipment? We've got you covered! Superior Air Repair only provides customers with the best.